Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello.

Hello anyone who reads this. My name is Princess I'm 14 years old and go to high school in Philadelphia. I know you probably think Philadelphia is some horrible place that stinks and is dirty. That is true for the most part but don't judge me based on that. This is the first blog I've made in about two years and is probably going to be the first I will be consisten with.

Ok I know you're probably wondering why I would call a blog Verdes Pantalones which is Spanish for Green Pants. Random. I know. But It really isn't. You see one day I was in spanish class and it was one side against the other and my team chose the name verdes pantalones.
1. Because my favorite color is green and I was the only girl
2. Someone randomly screamed out pantalones and we liked it

So that is all I have to say about that and I will type to you tomoro.

SiGnInG oFF
~Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment